Jumat, 12 Desember 2008

This is the result…

Postingan ini khusus buat hasil kerja gue dalam ngerjain PR dari Uly. And, here we go, folks
Dan seperti kata Uly :


The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 People.


The age of my next birthday
A place I’d like to travel
A favourite place

A favourite food

A favourite thing


A favourite colour

A city I was born
A city you’ve ever lived in

A nickname I had


College major
Name of my love
A bad habit
A hobby
Wishlist (3)

Oke, selesai deh. Oia, gue terusin PR ini ke 7 orang lagi. They are :

lya
ucrit
amel
atalya
sino
echo
aghnia

Yang belum kebagian, don’t worry be happy. Ntar kalo gue dapet PR lagi, gue bagi ke yang lain, deh. Terus, buat yang kebagian, dilanjutin yah. Kalo udah diambil dan dikerjakan kasih tahu gue, ntar gue tengokin.

Oh no, I'm gonna be late for Junior Red Cross time, people. So, I’ll see you around!

_love.phobia_

3 casciscus:

Arju Ashari Risandika mengatakan...

pertamax,hehehehe
waduh PR lagi tow,hadeh,kok gue ditimpuk banyag PR ya

Unknown mengatakan...

pr nya udah dikerjakan :)))

eCHo CoLaTE mengatakan...

prnya ribet n banyak banget....ntar aja ah kalo inget dikerjainnya....