Minggu, 25 Januari 2009

Watchout! I’m Coming Back Again!

Well, I’m doing such kinda “borongan” update. Feel free to enjoy it or not.

It was raining when I wrote this in my Microsoft Word’s file. And when you read it, that’s when I probably have gone to the deepest part of my dream.

Uh! I hate hard rain. Feels like you are in a big hurry and troublesome situation. You can’t go anywhere but stay at home. But I love if it’s just a drizzle. Just like my bestest friend, Lia. She loves it too.

Hmmph…what was I feeling this last two week?

LIKE NOONE’S CARING ABOUT MYSELF AND LOVING ME…

Suddenly, when I was writing this part I remembered Mocca’s lyrics. Forgot the title :

Losing you it’s not the end of the world
But it’s true that it hurts me so bad

Yeah…you name it a-broken-heart maybe…

To you, the one who broke my heart without realizing it and would never visit my blog to read this…

I’ve done everything to make you notice me
Don’t you ever feel it?
I’ve been dreaming about the day you’ll say you love me too
But it’s just a mistake I made
The mistake that I would never do again
For you, well, I wish…

_love.phobia_

0 casciscus: