Minggu, 25 Januari 2009

Holidaaaaayyyy!!!!

Well, 20th of Januari has passed and so…I’m coming back here with my daily stories as always written before I join the writing competition.

This time, will be all about holiday, people! Let me say it again, HOLIDAY!!!

This holiday was soooooo…great… I went to my grandparent’s house in Lumajang, and stayed there for 4 days. Like usually, it was so refreshing to have stayed in a small village (you can see so many green farms anywhere there. And so about the small-clean rivers). But there, I couldn’t find any “warnet” to get internet connection. I have to go to the central town to get it. And I didn’t want to. That’s why I couldn’t visit my ‘another world’ a.k.a internet for a long time, even just to say “Hi…”. The central town was sooo far from my grandpar house. Better for me to wait till I come home.

But before I went to Lumajang, I’ve had a fun time with my best friends in Pletuk Waterfall. They’re some pictures taken by Lukas’s and Andyka’s phone camera :

And the one I like most :

Whenever I look at that picture, I feel kinda emotional…dunno why…

I wondered if I stayed still in Alma Islamic Boarding School, I would never had those very great picture! I love high school’s time!!!!

_love.phobia_

0 casciscus: