Senin, 01 Juni 2009

Us, Who were Looking For Something to Remember

Ah, Juni!
Bulan depan Bali udah nunggu buat disamperin. Sounds exciting. Pantai, pura, shops, dan best friends!

Dan oh, ya!
Pacar! Kalau punya…

Eh, kayaknya kalo di‘tembak’ di Bali nanti, seru juga, ya?! Romantis, tepatnya. Di Kuta, pas sunset. Oh, how sweet

I know it would never happen to me, but hei…I have my own dream. And there’s nothing wrong about dreaming, right?

Kalo sampe iya pun, aku nggak bakal nerima. Aku juga nggak bisa nolak, kalo dia (baca:123). Aku bakal bilang, “Tunggu aku pas hari kelulusan…but this, would be the sweetest memory I’ve ever got…from you, Love…

Haha! I sound silly, don’t I? Or pathetic? Which one do you think I do?

I went to Ngebel couple weeks ago. Sorry for the late. I’ve reached the limit of my net connection. So I had to wait to post it on 1st of June. Hehe…

It was a great day! High school…
First year : Nerd, plain
Second year : Play, fun, naughty
Third year : Pray, struggle


_a.risk-taker_

2 casciscus:

Rizal mengatakan...

wah tembak-tembakan...asik2

just mazhi mengatakan...

hehe...asik...kalo ditembak beneran. kalo cuma berkhayal ya nggak seru...