Selasa, 19 Mei 2009

No Specific Theme, Just Want to Share

My father was elected to join “Sertifikasi Guru”. And to catch the deadline, he had to work harder than ever and it caused a mess in my house. Take a look at below :

and the result was :

Ok, I know, those pictures don’t assure you much, but that’s what I could get. His mood has been so messy this last week, and even he involved me, my bro, and my mother to help him doing his confusing project (really, it was very tiring and confusing!). We had to collect all certificates that he’s ever gotten, all his duty documents and then we had to make some copies of them. Simple thing actually, but we had to do it carefully and patiently.

***

Those are my classmates who were playing ‘omben’ during breaktime before the course started, this afternoon. Naughty, huh? I know. I was into the game as the advisor, haha!

In front of my school, those are the street banners of my school. Lya, was on the right side.

Thank you for peeking!

_a.risk-taker_

5 casciscus:

Unknown mengatakan...

wihhh foto soal2 uan jadi inget masa2 kelas 3 dulu. hahaha.. banyak banget tuh soal2 sampe bisa diloakin.

just mazhi mengatakan...

atl :> oke, oke. saya paham. tapi itu bukan tumpukan soal UAN, tal. itu dokumen sertifikasi, ya meskipun dalemnya ada soal-soal juga, sih...

Anonim mengatakan...

hahahah semangat ya Mazhii. for you and your fam :)

Unknown mengatakan...

weh... ikutan sertifikasi juga nih..

he eh.. setuju akuh.. tapi bapakku kalo dapet penghargaan walaupun kecil pasti disimpen baek baek.. jadinya nggak kayak foto yang paling atas ntu deh...

jiahahahahahahahahaha...

Good Luck! hahahahahahaha....

just mazhi mengatakan...

sasha :> yes, and we did it!
zhugo :> masalahnya, papaku bukan orang yang suka nyimpen-nyimpen begituan. cuman kertas doang, katanya. thanks!