Jumat, 17 April 2009

What I Hate and I Love

So, how was everything going, people? On my spot, everything’s just great! I’ll tell you why, at the end of the post. Well now I’m gonna share the things I hate and I love. I did arrange them from the most. So, here they are :


:( Called by “Sitoh” by anyone but my Nimo. Ugh! Why can’t they just respect my own name? Call me “Mazhi” or “Masithoh” and I will appreciate you more!
:( Snake!
:( Pink!

:( Shrimp! Ugh! I’m allergic to shrimp!

:( Being fooled! Well, who doesn’t?
:( Got my SMS unreplied. Feels like I’m alone. Really.
:( Too many holiday(s)! I hate that! School is the only place where I can meet him,123!
:( Backstabbers! They’re so mean!

:( Got a bad mark for Biology. It makes me feel so stupid!
:(‘kancrut” songs, by ‘kancrut” bands!
:( Got sweaty when I’m nervous.
:( Failed to throw my basketball in.
:( Found my shoes in a dusty condition in my cupboard.


:) My family!
:) 123!
:) Everything that contains green in it!
:) Sneakers!
:) Being loved. Well, who doesn’t?
:) Stay longer at school with him.
:) Love songs! Especially, which is sung by guys.
:) Love stories! Make me wanna be them, in the story.
:) Facebook! Haha!
:) Finally got what I want for a long time.
:) My books!

:) My room!

:) My cell phone.
:) My notebook.
:) My blog.
:) Found my uniform was ready to wear.
:) Shouting “Yes, I did it!”. Makes me feel so genius. Weird, huh?
:) Internet!


***

The reason why everything was so great this week is that I’m getting closer with him. Messages every afternoon or night and a li’l conversation at school. He makes my everyday!
But still, I can’t find my reason why I love him. Some may say, there’s always ‘why’ for anything that happened, but this one, there’s no ‘why’. Well, no ‘why’ needed actually…to fall in love. Yes or no?

_a.risk-taker_

3 casciscus:

eCHo CoLaTE mengatakan...

hate hate hate...........

ehehehehe

wencoolz mengatakan...

everybody needs love

just mazhi mengatakan...

echo :> hehehehe...

wencoolz :> yeah, right!