Selasa, 14 April 2009

Today was A Love Day! Iyay!

Yes, it was!

I know I may sound a little bit corny, but that’s the fact! Today was my love day! LOL. He asked me to talk about something which was a little bit serious, and the beginning was sooo sweet…

For such a long time we didn’t talk the way we did today. He didn’t even know my number, so he couldn’t ask me anything he may needed to know (I changed my number a month a go).

Sooo...he asked me about my number and I gave it. He wrote it on his book, then he kept it in his bag. I told him not to lose it again, cause he’s ever done it before. Then he asked me why I changed my number. ‘Was it that girl?’, he asked. The girl was the topic that we discussed today. She bothered me so that I had to change my number. But I answered, ‘No, it wasn’t. She’s just the small part, not the big one.’ I skipped the chance to answer his question honestly.


AND HE DID ASK ME about someone who declared his feeling to me a month a go (which was my biggest reason why I changed my number, honestly, but I didn't tell him). He did care about that! Wow! What a sweet fact!


Then we talked, talked, talked and talked. My besties did disturb us when we were talking. And I can’t believe they recorded it! Ugh! But it was funny to watch. Haha! And he, 123, caught Si Beib when he recorded us from outside the class. I wish you were there to see Si Beib’s face when he got caught! Haha!
After that conversation, I’ve got to lead a meeting with some of first grader. And he waited me for that. Then we walked together to the parking area and went home happily.Hehe...

What a sweet day!

_a.risk-taker_

4 casciscus:

wencoolz mengatakan...

kemajuan abiz loe!!!

mari kita dukung terus!!!!
lanjutkan!!!!!

just mazhi mengatakan...

wencoolz :> iyep...hepi sekaleee!

Anonim mengatakan...

waaa... ehem ehem.. happy for you Zhi hihi :D yes there'a always a why in everything.

i changed my URL loh! link me back yaaa :D

new post too btw. di tunggu comment nyaa..

just mazhi mengatakan...

sasha :> oke, i'll link you back! thanks anyway...