Minggu, 12 April 2009

Life…Well, Define It!

I tell you, life is just about working, whatever the job is. Almost everytime we have to work on something. Your career, your schooling stuff, or your homework. It’s a real home-work I mean, the things you do at home like helping your mother clean the kitchen, cleaning your room or even your house, and blablabla…
Aren’t we sick and tired of those sometimes? Admit it, cause I am. It’s like we’d never have a real break time. When we've found a place that could give us a spot to relax, it’s only for seconds. Never really have minutes, even hours. Got it?

***

This week, I had my midterm test. Ugh! I tell you, it was so frustrating. Like you don’t have anything else to think but the tests. Chemistry, math, phy, bio and so on. And I’m a science class student. The science tests made my my brain so full of numbersome thingies. When I had the chemistry test, my brain is like full of acid, liquid base, salt hydrolysis, etc. When I had my math test, it’s full of polynomial, invers, function, etc. They’re making my brain less responsive of anything else (such as : foods, television, gossips and my dreamy bf). Really, I mean it.

***

But you can’t just run away from all of those, right?

I have to think about it positively, so I can make it funnier and more enjoyable. It’s worth to do for my future. And also, it’s worth to tell you what I’m thinking. Cause I can’t keep it alone. I’m not an introvert person. So, share me something after you read this!

Love you all, especially for you who give me comment on this! ;)

_a.risk-taker_

2 casciscus:

wencoolz mengatakan...

saama gua juga uts ...

huhu....

seduh, eh sedih...

just mazhi mengatakan...

wencoolz :> iyah, stress...tapi alhamdulillah, belum ada pengumuman remidi lagi. Jadi nyantai...