Senin, 31 Agustus 2009

Such A Long Time ...

Yeah, babies …
For such a long time I didn’t write anything here. I’m lack of ideas. Too stressed with schools. Sorry …
What I mean ‘stressed’ here is that I’m now in my last grade of high school. Courses, studies, woo…they give me some kind of stressfull opening of my new academy year. Next year, I’VE GOT TO BE GRADUATED from high school and GOT TO BE ACCEPTED in University State of Malang or the second choice, University State of Surabaya. I really don’t wanna think about it hard, cause I know that it might make me more stressed. But yeah, I have a brain that does its work too good so that I can’t stop thinking about it. Perfect.
And yeah, I did look for something that can make me forget those school things at least for a while. I started a new business! It’s a pre-order clothing business. Open it from my fb account, Freundin Onlineshop. I’ll make my own money, Daddy! :D

Anyways…my relationship with Rizal goes well. Perfectly well. And I love it. And love him too. :)

I actually still have many stories that I got to tell you. But like I said, I’m lack of ideas how to spill it. Hmph…

Start from now, I’ll try to keep this blog updated. Really.

Thanks!

_viel.Liebe_

1 casciscus:

wencoolz mengatakan...

kog ga ke University of Brawijaya AZA???

Akreditasinya masuk nomer 3 setelah UI dan UGM. naggung banged masuk UM